Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
My biggest objective is to
become world champion.
My name is Anne Borchers, born on 01.12.1991. Together with my family I live in Leps (Saxony-Anhalt, Germany)
Already at 9 years I discovered Motocross as a passion. Even in the year 2001 I raced my first race in Westerhausen.
My discipline, my ambition and my strength of purpose should enable me to achieve my objectives. The support from my family and friends makes it possible for me to focus completely on my sport.
One of my biggest success is the 5th place in the FIM Women's World Championship(WMX) and, of course, the title win in the German Ladies Cup.
Name: Anne Borchers
Wohnort: Leps, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Date of birth: 01.12.1991
Team: H&K Motorsport Suzuki
Bike: Suzuki RMZ 250
Member: MSC Teutschenthal
- 2012 5th WMX
- 2013 6th WMX, 1st Ladies Cup
- 2014 8th WMX, 2nd Ladies Cup
- 2015 20th WMX (injury)
- 2016 7th WMX, 2nd Ladies Cup
- 29.02. / 01.03 Materly Basin | England WMX - Platz 13
- 07.03 / 08.03 Valkenswaard | Niederlande WMX - Platz 9
- 09.08 Loket | Tschechien - Platz 1
- 05.09 Culitzsch Motul Cup | Tschechien - Platz 1
- 06.09 Pacov | Tschechien - Platz 3
- 26.09 Mantova | Italien
- 29.09 Mantova | Italien
- 31.10 Arco | Italien
Many thanks to my sponsors!
+49 (0) 1 62 / 2 39 50 89